Thursday, February 19, 2015

Welcome!

Greetings Bookworms

(I meant to start on this blog for a while now. I've been procrastinating and finally... my first entry!)

Welcome to my blog where you will be reading about books and pretty things (well, what I think is pretty, anyway) and where I will be doing endless gushing over book boyfriends. Once in a while I might bring in some reality into my blog, but fictional life is a great escape from reality most of the time.
I do a lot of day dreaming which might delay me from working on my blog most of the time. I’m still thinking about what I want to do when I grow up though I’m a grown up already, but no one needs to know that. I’m thinking of becoming a Mermaid of a Fairy, I’m not sure yet. My boyfriend, Jem Carstairs is very supportive on either one I chose.

Well, I hope you enjoy your stay. Please come back for more posts about books and pretty things.

Avoir!


-Maymay

P.S.
I'm not French, I just like to sound French... I think it makes me look more interesting than I already am.

No comments:

Post a Comment