Thursday, February 19, 2015

Book Club

Hello and welcome Bokworms!

At the end of last year some friends and I decided to form a little book club that consist of only three people. We decided to form this book club because; 1) we all love to read and 2) another reason for us just to see and catch up with each other with our busy life.
Hmm… I think that was it, just two awesome reasons for this book club. So far we’ve done a pretty darn good job. There's been some postpone and rescheduling, but hey it works.

Our third meeting will be coming up this weekend and our book this time is by Morgan Rhodes. Yes, its the Falling Kingdom and oh-so-many-feels for this book! So many! So many!

Our first book for the first book club was, Defy by Sara B. Larson and our last one was by Marie Lu, The Young Elite. I gave Defy a three stars out of five and The Young Elite four out of five stars. I’m not sure if I was being a little bias for Marie Lu’s book because I LOVE her and I LOVE her Legend series, but I did enjoy The Young Elite. Maybe when I have the time I’ll do some quick review on these two lovely and quite dark books.
Look forward to our next Book Club with Morgan Rhode's, Falling Kingdom and since it's going to be fresh I might be able to give you guys more details on what all of our thoughts are.

Avoir for now!

-maymay

No comments:

Post a Comment