Monday, March 2, 2015

Current Read: Cruel Beauty

Title: Cruel Beauty
Author: Rosamund Hodge
Publisher: Balzer & Bray
Release Date: January 28, 2014

Cruel Beauty by: Rosamund Hodge

I’ve just started reading, Cruel Beauty by, Rosamund Hodge and its so far so good. I haven’t read a lot or heard a lot about this book, so I went into, Cruel Beauty just hoping it's something I'll like. I keep seeing the mention about a retelling of, Beauty and the Beast. Which sound pretty interesting, because I’m a huge fan of Beauty and the Beast. I can’t say much about what I think about this book right now because I’m only on chapter six. I’m not sure if its a stand alone book or a trilogy or companion, but it’s pulling me in with each page. I've read a couple retelling of fairy tales and some did a pretty good job and some just didn't, so I'm not going to judge this one until I'm further in.
Very smooth cover though :)


For those that are wondering if I ever finished reading, Red Queen. Yes, I did finished it. It took me longer then most books but I did finished it. There is a twist near the end, but it wasn’t a twist that I wasn’t expecting. I’ll get more into it on a different post.

Avoir for now!

-maymay

No comments:

Post a Comment